We thought it’d be a good idea to spotlight some of our wonderful team members here at Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours, so we’ve created a new feature on some of the members who help us create the best experience we can to our guests.
Today we start with Cheryl Winkelman, who is one of our fantastic tour bus drivers. Learn all about Cheryl in today’s Q&A team spotlight!
- How long have you been driving?
1984 (school bus) started with our company in 2004.
- What is your career background?
Phone Company Representative, School Bus Driver and Bus Driver
- Are you from Gettysburg originally?
No, I’m from Northwest New Jersey
- What is your favorite thing about working in Gettysburg?
Love meeting people from all over the world and United States.
- What advice to you have for visitor?
See downtown Gettysburg for quaint shops, restaurants and scenery.