Well the holidays are upon us and at the Tour Center we are busy anticipating what new tours and merchandise we can bring to you in 2015. With that being said we have a recipe that is quick easy and most importantly for December delicious.
- 1 4lb. beef roast
- 12-oz can Coca Cola
- 10 3/4oz can of cream of mushroom
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- Put beef in roaster.
- Blend Coca Cola and mushroom soup and pour over roast. Sprinkle with onion soup.
- Bake at 300 for 4 ½ – 5 hours until nice and tender.
- Before serving, pour off juices and heat in saucepan. Add flour to thicken to desired consistency.
- Serve hot beef with gravy.
Recipe is taken from the cookbook , Lancaster County Cookbook. Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you in 2015.