Often guests find that Gettysburg has so much to offer that one day just doesn’t cut it. We recommend at least a weekend trip to get the full Gettysburg experience. Between the bus tours rich in history, entertainment and theaters, wineries and distilleries, and more, there’s so much to see and do you can’t possibly enjoy it all in one day.
The great news for those guests planning a weekend getaway is that Gettysburg also has a lot to offer in regards to lodging. We put together a list of 18 hotels, inns, campgrounds and motels all located in or near Gettysburg to check out for your next visit.
Hotels, Motels, and Inns
- *1863 Inn of Gettysburg*
516 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-337-6211
- Located right in the heart of the Historic District of Gettysburg, the 1863 Inn of Gettysburg is pet friendly and offers AAA and AARP discounts.
- Antrim 1844
30 Trevanion Road, Taneytown MD 21787 – 800-858-1844
- A beautiful country house (mansion & estate) located just 15 minutes outside of Gettysburg.
- *Baladerry Inn*
40 Hospital Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-337-1342
- With the original home being built in 1812, the Baladerry Inn is one of the most historic Inns in Gettysburg. Enjoy beautifully landscaped grounds, romantic terraces, and more.
- *Comfort Suites*
945 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 800-334-6912
- The area’s first all suite, 100% non-smoking hotel opened in July 2009. The Comfort Suites is only 1 mile away from Gettysburg’s Lincoln Square.
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
1857 Gettysburg Village Drive, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-337-9518
- Located in the Gettysburg Village, the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson features five different suite options each equipped with a variety of amenitie
- Days Inn Gettysburg
865 York Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-0030
- Roughly a mile from the Gettysburg town center, the Days Inn Gettysburg features an outdoor pool and fitness center, among other amenities.
983 York Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-4208
- Also very close to all the Gettysburg attractions, this discount hotel supports green hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
1061 York Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-2040 Ext 502
- One of Hilton’s elegant locations, the Hilton Garden Inn features in-house catering & room service, The Garden Grille & Bar restaurant and more.
- *Inn at Cemetery Hill*
613 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-9281
- Formerly known as the Gettysburg Travelodge, the Inn at Cemetery Hill is a pet friendly option located adjacent to the Gettysburg National Cemetery.
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield
380 Steinwehr Avenue, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-1103
- Located within walking distance of the Battlefield and Pickett’s Charge, the Soldiers’ National Cemetery, the Gettysburg Heritage Center, and other attractions.
- Sleep Inn Gettysburg
1650 York Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-3866
- A newly-constructed 40-room hotel, the Sleep Inn Gettysburg is located near many Gettysburg attractions.
- Super 8
869 York Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-337-1400
- One mile from downtown Gettysburg, the Super 8 offers an indoor pool and spa among other popular amenities.
- *The Brafferton Inn*
44 York Street, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 866-337-3423
- The oldest deeded house in town, this 1786 bed & breakfast has 17 different rooms to choose from including 9 suites.
- Antrim 1844
*Denotes Experience Gettysburg Package partners. Get your tickets here for the Historical Family Fun Package, the Civil War & More Package, or December’s Christmas in Gettysburg Package.
- Artillery Ridge Campground
610 Taneytown Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-1288
- Located on the grounds of the Union Artillery Reserve of the Gettysburg Campaign, a stay at the Artillery Ridge Campground includes free admission to Gettysburg Diorama and Spirits of Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg Campground
2030 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 888-879-2241
- The only campground in Gettysburg that features an on-site RV repair facility, the Gettysburg Campground features camping options for tents and RVs, and it is also pet friendly.
- Gettysburg KOA Kampground
20 Knox Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-642-5713
- Featuring nightly movies that give you an overview of the town and battle, as well as daily bus tours, the 2003 KOA Kampground of the year is a great camping option in Gettysburg.
- Granite Hill Campground
3340 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-642-8749
- With both private and public tent site options, as well as rustic cabins and a bed and breakfast, the Granite Hill Campground Resort and Bed & Breakfast has something for everyone.
- Round Top Campground
180 Knight Road, Gettysburg PA 17325 – 717-334-9565
- Open year round, the Round Top Campground features 288 campsites as well as 16 full service cottages and 6 cabins.
- When you visit any of these fine locations, don’t forget to pick up your bus tours or Ghostly Images tour tickets to enjoy one of our famous Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours. We hope to see you soon!