The Carriage House and Hance Family is celebrating 25 years of service! We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week and a Sunday Brunch Buffet. Dine by the fireplace in our elegant country atmosphere. We encourage you to start your meal with our signature Cream of Crab soup, and then sample our Prime Rib Au Jus or Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Make sure to save room for a piece of Annie’s pie or cheesecake. Our chefs prepare your meals with only the finest and freshest local ingredients. We offer piano music and a complimentary rose to the ladies on weekends.
The Carriage House offer the following specials weekly (Not valid with any other discounts or on Holidays):
- Monday: Senior Citizens Night—25% off Dinner Entrées
- Tuesday: 1/2 off Appetizers with the purchase of a Dinner Entrée
- Wednesday: Prime Rib Night—Queen cut $14.95 King cut $19.95
- Thursday and Sunday: Wine Night—50% off your first bottle of wine with the purchase of a Dinner Entrée
- Friday: Friday night special for 2—only $45.00
The restaurant is located in the historic and charming town of Emmitsburg, Maryland, nestled in the foothills of the Catoctin Mountains. If you have any questions or need directions please call 301-447-2366. Lots of information is available on their website.