- 02/22/2013 – 4/4/2013 – Lincoln: The Constitution and the Civil War Traveling Exhibit, http://www.gettysburg.edu/cw2013
- 03/9/2013 – Opening Day for Hall of Presidents & First Ladies, Soldiers National Museum, The Jennie Wade House Museum and Ghostly Images Tours start daily
- 3/9/2013 – Don’t forget to change your clocks. Daylight savings time begins on 3/10/2013.
- 3/17/2013 – Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- 3/17/2013 – Visit Jennie Wade House Museum on St. Patrick’s Day and sample Butter Mint Cookies.
- 3/20/2013 – Officially the First Day of Spring…enjoy your day.
- 3/22/2013 – Musical Experience at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center—Elmont High School Choir and String Band, 2 PM, www.gettysburgfoundation.org
- 3/31/2013 – Happy Easter everyone.
This entry was posted in Blog
, Things To Do and See